About Express Dry Restoration
Palm Beach Water and Fire Damage Restoration and Mold Removal
Express Dry Restoration is a local, family owned and operated business based out of Jupiter, in Palm Beach Florida, providing prompt, courteous and extremely professional water, mold and fire damage mitigation and insurance restoration services. We pride ourselves on our extensive knowledge and experience, supreme attention to detail, and most importantly – our personal and professional customer service.
Express Dry Restoration is small enough to provide personal service and attention to detail, yet just large enough to be able to provide around the clock coverage and to handle large commercial losses. On the rare occasion where a commercial job is too big, we work with several other restoration firms in Florida, that together can provide the equipment and resources to handle any job that the “big guys” can handle – but you’ll still get our intimate customer service.
We use only the latest restoration equipment and materials, constantly updating our inventory. We’re also constantly updating our training and continuing education, to stay up to date with the latest technologies and techniques being employed in the restoration industry.
Our people are top notch, and so is our equipment.
State of the Art Restoration Equipment
We believe that the quality, condition and cleanliness of a tradesman’s tools and equipment are an excellent reflection of the pride they take in their work, and the level of service you should expect to receive.
Water, Fire and Mold Restoration Equipment
We proudly use state-of-the-art Dri-Eaz restoration equipment. It is specialized commercial restoration equipment designed to quickly and efficiently remove water, mold, odors, etc. from your property.
- Extractors – Specialized water extraction vacuums and pumps designed to quickly and efficiently remove large quantities of water.
- Dehumidifiers – Various sizes and rates of drying specifically tailored to your unique situation.
- Air Scrubbers – Industrial HEPA air filtration equipment to remove contaminants from the environment.
- Delmhorst and Dri-Eaz Moisture Meters – to obtain precise moisture and psychometric readings of the air and surfaces.
- Fluke and FLIR Thermal Imaging Cameras – to visualize the entire loss and identify the exact extent of the water damage, to ensure nothing is missed.
- Vehicles – We proudly drive late-model vehicles, including diesel Mercedes Benz Sprinter vans and Ford F-series trucks. We won’t show up to your home or business in a dented and rusting 10 year old pickup or box truck. Our vehicles reflect the pride we take in how we do our job.
A Few Words on our Competitors and Colleagues
To be sure, there are quite a few excellent restoration services providers out there. Unfortunately, there are far too many that are less than excellent.
While we would never disparage another business, we feel it is worthwhile to mention a few things worth considering when choosing the restoration company that will be working in your home or business….so here are some of the ways we differentiate ourselves from the “less than excellent” competition.
- IICRC Certification. The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification is the recognized industry resource for standards, training and certification. Make sure your work with people who know what they’re doing. Check here for IICRC certified firms: https://www.iicrc.org/page/IICRCGlobalLocator
- Full-time Restoration Professionals. Water Damage Restoration, Fire Damage Restoration and Mold Removal is what we do, and it’s all we do. Be wary of other “full service” restoration and renovation firms, that promise to handle both the initial restoration/mitigation work (the immediate emergency response) as well as do the reconstruction and rebuilding of your home or business. Again, there are certainly reputable and capable firms out there that can do both – but we believe that it can potentially lead to some conflicts of interest that do not benefit either client or the insurance companies.Also be wary of renovation contractors, carpet cleaners, etc. whose primary business is one thing, and water/fire/mold mitigation is something “else” that they do. When it comes to the immediate response to an unfortunate event, you want a team of professionals that specialize in quick, decisive and experienced action.
- Equipment. As mentioned above, we won’t show up with old, out-of-date, dirty or poorly maintained equipment.
- Industry knowledge. You’ll never have to worry about us having a problem working with your insurance company, because we’ve been on that side of the table, something most of our competitors can’t say.