Palm Beach Water Damage Restoration, Fire Restoration & Mold Remediation Services
When it comes to water damage restoration, fire and smoke damage cleanup or mold damage remediation in your home or business, the recovery process essentially happens in two steps:
Step 1: Responding to the damage when it is discovered and preventing further damage. This is often referred to as mitigation.
Step 2: Repairing and rebuilding the damaged property to return it to pre-loss condition referred to as restoration.
Step 1 is our specialty. We can help you find great providers for Step 2…but we believe it is best to specialize in one thing, and do it perfectly, so we recommend choosing your Restoration Service Provider carefully.
Express Dry Restoration based out of Jupiter in Palm Beach, Florida, is a family owned and operated restoration company that provides prompt, courteous and extremely professional water, mold and fire damage mitigation and insurance restoration services. We pride ourselves on our extensive knowledge and experience, supreme attention to detail, and most importantly – our personal and professional customer service.
Res – to – ra – tion noun \ˌres-tə-ˈrā-shən\
1 : an act of restoring or the condition of being restored: as
a : a bringing back to a former position or condition :reinstatement
Every loss is unique, and between our insurance adjusting experience and our restoration service business, we’ve handled thousands of them. Make sure you work with someone that will tailor their response to your individual situation.
- We have the professional remediation equipment and experience to handle small residential jobs all the way up to large commercial losses.
- We work with all insurance carriers and insurance adjusters, plus we can help with uninsured losses as well.
You have options when it comes to responding to and repairing water, fire and mold damage in your home or business.
- You can hire one of the large national franchises that advertise on television – who will probably do a good job, but you’ll likely be dealing with a large organization with impersonal service and technicians that are not vested in the business.
- You can hire a local contractor or cleaning company that does a lot of different types of work, including the occasional water/fire/mold restoration.
- You can hire Express Dry Restoration, where you will:
- Deal directly with an owner of the business, reachable 24/7/365 via direct phone call.
- Have fully trained and certified IICRC technicians specializing in water damage, fire damage and mold removal and restoration working in your home or office.
- Have only state-of-the-art equipment and materials used in the process.
- Have EDR work closely with your insurance company.
Give Express Dry Restoration a call today at 561-401-3525 or Contact Us, and find out how we can help with the most important step in getting your home or place of business back to normal.